教会・修道院の最近のブログ記事

執筆 : kiichi

たくさんの観光客が訪れる函館を代表する観光スポットの一つでありながら、厳かで神秘的な雰囲気にあふれています。


敷地内には、写真の展示コーナーがあり、修道女たちの生活の一端を垣間見ることができます。


「トラピスチヌ」とは、「トラピスト」の女性形でトラピスト修道女を意味します。そして、「トラピスト」は、厳しく戒律を遵守することで知られていたフランスのノルマンディー地方にあった「トラップ修道院」に由来します。

 

観光標識の位置

 


 

●函館市観光標識内容

 

巌律シトー会天使の聖母トラピスチヌ修道院


天使の聖母トラピスチヌ修道院は、明治31(1898)年、フランスのウプシーにある修道院から8名の修道女が来たのが始まりである。キリスト教伝道のためには、修道院の精神的援助が必要であると、函館教区長ベルリオーズ司教が要請していたものであった。
草創期の修道女たちの生活は困難を極め、それを見かねたフランスから、引き揚げが伝えられるほどであった。

現在の建物は大部分が大正14(1925)年の火災後、昭和2(1927)年に再建されたものである。  函館市


THE TRAPPISTlNE CONVENT organized by Citeaux Order


Our Lady of the Angels' Convent、 The Trappistine Convent、 was founded in 1898 by eight French nuns who came from the convent in Ubexy (France). Bishop Berlioz of the Hakodate diocese asked them to come because he felt there was a great need to spread Christianity.
The nun's living conditions at the beginning were very poor、 so much so、 that the headquarters in France was considering to recall their nuns. Most of the present building was reconstructed in 1927 after being burnt down in 1925.  CITY OF HAKODATE

 

 

執筆 : kiichi 

函館で最も有名な観光名所の一つ。白と緑の色合いが特徴的で、ハリストス正教会越しに函館の街、函館湾を眺めるととても美しく見えます。

 

観光標識の位置

 

ハリストス正教会

 

●函館市観光標識内容


カトリック元町教会


 安政6年(1859年)敷地内に建てられた初代ロシア領事館の附属聖堂として建立されたのが始まりで、正しくは「函館復活聖堂」という。
 文久元年(1861年)青年司祭ニコライが、ロシアから来函し切支丹解禁を待って日本で最初にギリシャ正教を布教した。<明治5年(1872年)東京転任>
 明治40年(1907年)大火で類焼したが、大正5年(1916年)聖堂はロシア風ビザンチン様式で再建された。
 この聖堂内部に、円天井を装架しているのがこの様式の特徴である。屋根に装置された数多くの十字架とその装飾部を飾る冠状構造が独特の形状をつくっており、緑色の銅板屋根は昭和43年に改装され、緑青を科学的に熟成したものである。
 再建当時の大鏡(重さ約2トン)は、大正12年(1923年)関東大震災で大破した東京ニコライ堂復興の際に移され、かわりに大小6個1組の鐘と交換された。リズムと共にメロディを送る音色から「ガンガン寺」として市民に親しまれたが、この鐘も戦時中供出した。
 現在の鐘は、三重県桑名市在住の美術鋳造家から昭和58年6月に献納されたものである。
 昭和58年6月、国の重要文化財に指定された。函館市


THE RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH


 This dates from 1859 when it was built as a temple attached to the first Russian Consulate. It was formerly called Hakodate Sanctuary of the Resurrection. In 1869 the young prist Nicholei came to Hakodate from Russia to propagate the Russian Orthodox Church for the first time in Japan after the embargo on early Christianity in Japan was removed. (He was transeferred to Tokyo in 1872. ) In 1907 it suffered a disastrous fire and was rebuilt in 1916 in the Russian Byzantine style of architecture. The domed ceiling inside this temple was of characteristic design. The crown like structure with many crosses on the roots and decorations is unique the green copper roof was repaired in 1968 and the blue-green hue was created chemically. The 2 ton bell was moved to Nicholei Hall in Tokyo which had been damaged by the Kanto Earthquake in 1923. It was exchanged for 6 bells, large and small. People loved this church and called it Gangan dera meaning the me lody of ringing bells. These bells were handed over to the gorvernment us e during the war. The presant bell was given by a master caster from Kuwana city in Mie prefecture in June 1983. This chuch was designated as an important cultural asset in June 1983. The City of Hakodate

執筆 : kiichi 

 大三坂を上っていくと右手に特徴的な塔が見えてきます。

 

 

カトリック元町教会

 

函館市設置の観光標識の内容は次のとおりです。

 


 

カトリック元町教会

 元町教会は、安政6年(1859年)フランスの宣教師メルメ・ドゥ・カション(パリー外国宣教会司祭)が 仮聖堂を建てたのに始まるもので、徳川幕府によるキリシタン追放令以降の日本におけるキリスト教宣教再開の先駆として横浜の山手、長崎の大浦と共に最も古 い歴史をもつ教会である。
 明治元年(1868年)同宣教会司祭ムニクー、アンブルステル両氏が現地に仮聖堂を建て、その後、明治10年(1877年)同宣教会司祭マラン氏により最初の聖堂が建立された。
 以降、3回の大火で類焼したのち、大正13年(1924年)現在の大聖堂が完成した。この大聖堂は、ゴシックスタイルの耐火建築であるが、中央祭壇、左 右両壁一四畳の十字架道行の聖像は、イタリーのチロル地方の木彫で、時のローマ教皇ベネディクト十五世から贈られた由緒あるものである。  函館市

 

ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

 In 1859 the first temporary Catholic Chapel was founded by French Missionary Mermet De Cachon. Priest of Paris foreign missions society. It was the begining of such work in Japan after the deportation order of Christians by the Tokugawa Government. This church is as historical as The Yamate Church and The Oura Church in Ngasaki. In 1868 Priest Mounicou and Priest Ambruster built at emporary church at the present site, and in 1877 the first wooden church was built by Priest Marin. However, was destroyed by fires three times. The Present church was built in 1924. This church, in a gothic architectural style, is fire proof. But the Alter and the fourteen sculpture Stations of the Cross showing scenes on each, along the walls on both sides, are tilolean wood carvings. They are of historical value because they were presented by Pope Benedict XV .

 

 

観光標識の位置

1